Crofty Trust is a group of schools working as one, connected by a shared purpose to enrich the lives of children and their families across Cornwall. The Trust recognises its staff as being fundamental to its success.
Our staff care passionately about children and believe in the resilience of the human spirit. The Trust offers all staff a supportive and innovative place to work, each school is unique and led by inspirational leaders that can support and develop staff at all stages of their career.
Our schools collaborate in a way that is the envy of others, challenging and supporting in a restless pursuit of excellence and offering wide range of development opportunities.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils in its care and would expect all employees, volunteers and contractors to share this commitment.
When working for us you can expect:
- A competitive salary in line with Schools Teachers pay and conditions
- A comprehensive Health & Wellbeing support package
- Commitment to ongoing CPD and career opportunities within the Trust
- Access to the teacher’s pension scheme or the local government pension scheme
- Opportunity to be part of a team committed to genuine collaborative working
- The freedom to be innovative and have support from a highly experienced Teaching, administrative staff, senior management and School Improvement Team.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference to the benefit of pupils and the local community
Please visit the following page for our Current Vacancies.
If there are no suitable vacancies then why not join our Talent Pool for future opportunities.