Website Pencoys Primary School
Contract Type: Fixed Term until Easter 2022 in the first instance.
1 role – 16.25 hours per week (mornings),
1 role – 27.5 hours per week
Grade: Crofty Band 2 (£19,254 pro rata)
Closing Date: 1st September 2021
Interview Date: 10th September 2021
Location: Pencoys Primary School, Loscombe Rd, Four Lanes, Cornwall, TR16 6RB
Telephone: 01209 215203
Our Trust is a group of schools working as one, connected by a shared purpose to enrich the lives of children and their families across Cornwall. Our schools pride themselves on providing children with great teaching, every day, from dynamic teaching and support staff in unique settings led by inspirational leaders.
Our Trust is committed to working collaboratively providing ongoing CPD and career opportunities to enable you to make a difference to the benefit of pupils and the local community.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL/POST
Crofty MAT are looking to appoint two experienced Teaching Assistants (1 on a full-time basis, 1 part time) to work within our team at Pencoys Primary School, on a fixed term contract in the first instance and subject to successful induction period and appraisal. The successful applicant will be working within the classroom supporting children with individual needs.
The successful candidates will:
- Ideally have previous experience of working within a primary school classroom.
- Experience of supporting special educational needs is desirable, but not essential.
- Be passionate about enabling children to achieve their very best.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident to deliver interventions to individuals as well as communicate to parents.
- Enjoy working within a team to embrace and embed new strategies and approaches across the school.
- Enjoy the challenges of change and be able to adapt their practice to meet the needs of the children they are supporting.
- Be energetic, ambitious and keen to progress their career.
- Demonstrate an awareness of individual needs and different learning styles of individual pupils.
- Please see Job Specification for further information.
Nestled away in the semi-rural area of Four Lanes in the Redruth borough, you will find our amazing school united in our care of children and determined as a team of both parents, carers, staff and governors to provide the best possible opportunities for all who are part of the Pencoys community. We celebrate uniqueness where we encourage each individual to ‘Be Bold, Be Different, Be part of something special’.
Each day we apply our slogan ‘Grow Together’ as we strive to be the best that we can be. Learning here is fun and engaging whilst being of the highest quality. Through the teaching of our broad and balanced curriculum with numerous enrichment opportunities and outdoor learning we aim for every child to be prepared for life in Modern Britain.
Crofty Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. There is an expectation of all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a successful Disclosure & Barring check and satisfactory references.
Please apply by returning completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.