Website Rosemellin Community Primary School
Learning and achieving for one and all.
Contract Type: Fixed Term until 31st July 2021
Working pattern: 27.5 hours per week
Vacancy Location: Rosemellin CP School, Cliff View Road, Camborne, Cornwall TR14 8PG
Our Trust is a group of schools working as one, connected by a shared purpose to enrich the lives of children and their families across Cornwall. Our schools pride themselves on providing children with great teaching, every day, from dynamic teaching and support staff in unique settings led by inspirational leaders.
Crofty MAT are looking to appoint a Teaching assistant to cover maternity leave, within our team at Rosemellin Primary School, on a fixed term contract until 31st July 2021.
The successful candidates will:
- Have previous experience of working within a primary school classroom, or education setting.
- Have experience of working with children with special individual needs, early years’ experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Be passionate about enabling children to achieve their very best.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident to deliver interventions to individuals as well as communicate with parents.
- Enjoy working within a team to embrace and embed new strategies and approaches across the school.
- Enjoy the challenges of change and be able to adapt their practice to meet the needs of the children they are supporting.
- Be energetic, ambitious and keen to progress their career.
- Demonstrate an awareness of individual needs and different learning styles of individual pupils.
We can offer:
- Fantastic children who are eager to learn
- A creative approach to the curriculum
- A positive behaviour approach
- Commitment to your personal development
About the School:
Rosemellin Community Primary School is located in Camborne and has a strong reputation in the local area. Our mission statement is ‘Learning for one and all’ and we pride ourselves on providing quality teaching and learning for all our children. We seek to provide exciting and enriching learning opportunities through a creative curriculum, as we believe that children achieve great success when they are happy at school.
We continue to grow in many ways and the future of our school is exciting. We firmly believe that by working together we can offer your child a caring, memorable and educationally challenging time within our school. This close partnership between the home and school is fundamental and essential to the success of your child’s learning.
Crofty Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. There is an expectation of all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a successful Disclosure & Barring check and satisfactory references.
Closing date: 04/12/2020
Interviews: Week commencing 07/12/2020
Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.