Vacancy location: Lanner School, Lanmoor Estate, Lanner, Redruth, TR16 6AZ
Phone: 01209 216346, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Trust is a group of schools working as one, connected by a shared purpose to enrich the lives of children and their families across Cornwall. Our schools pride themselves on providing children with great teaching, every day, from dynamic teaching and support staff in unique settings led by inspirational leaders.
Our Trust is committed to working collaboratively providing ongoing CPD and career opportunities to enable you to make a difference to the benefit of pupils and the local community.
Three fantastic opportunities have arisen to join our team and be part of the future success of our schools across Crofty MAT by providing exciting opportunities and inspirational learning for our great children.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL/POST
Lanner is a school that prides itself on shaping and developing young children into lifelong learners. Our team are committed and dedicated to creating and delivering an exciting and engaging curriculum that offers challenge and excitement.
Lanner is a friendly and welcoming school that is very much part of the village community of Lanner.
We have the following vacancies:
• Teaching Assistant in Key Stage 1 – Part time, 13 hours across 2 days.
• Teaching Assistant in Key Stage 2 – to work 1:1 with a child with SEMH needs – 32.5 hours per week.
• Teaching Assistant in EYFS – 32.5 hours per week. Experience in Early Years and Level 3 qualification an advantage.
Candidates are welcome to apply for one of or all three roles. Please indicate on your application form.
The successful candidates will:
• Have previous experience of working within a primary school classroom, or education setting.
• Have experience of working with children with special individual needs, early years experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
• Be passionate about enabling children to achieve their very best.
• Have excellent communication skills and be confident to deliver interventions to individuals as well as communicate with parents.
• Enjoy working within a team to embrace and embed new strategies and approaches across the school.
• Enjoy the challenges of change and be able to adapt their practice to meet the needs of the children they are supporting.
• Be energetic, ambitious and keen to progress their career.
• Demonstrate an awareness of individual needs and different learning styles of individual pupils.
We can offer:
• Fantastic children who are eager to learn
• A creative approach to the curriculum
• A positive behaviour approach
• Commitment to your personal development
To discuss the posts, please contact the school on 01209 216346 or email email@example.com
Crofty Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. There is an expectation of all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a successful Disclosure & Barring check and satisfactory references.
Please email application forms to the School: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit lanner.cornwall.sch.uk.