SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT – FIXED TERM GARRAS SCHOOL
|As part of Crofty Multi Academy Trust, Garras Primary School is looking to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant who will be supporting an individual child within KS2.
This role will involve providing a comprehensive support service to a pupil with SEN including:
· Assisting teachers with the maintenance of pupil’s records
· Building and maintaining successful relationships with pupils, whilst treating them with respect and consideration
· Delivering a personalised curriculum
· Working together with families and other agencies to ensure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
· Having the highest expectation that every pupil will make sustained academic and personal progress
· Ensuring that every pupil is ready for the next steps in their learning and is supported to participate in, and contribute to, life in modern Britain.
· We are looking for a range of skills and aptitudes to include:
· excellent classroom support with behaviour management skills
· caring and warm individual, able to work effectively as part of a team and form excellent relationships.
This is a fixed term post, from Monday 17th April to Friday 21st July 2023, and the working pattern will be Monday to Friday – Term time only – full time (8.30am – 3.15pm) – 31.25 hours per week.
Please contact the school secretary on 01326 221653 for details of how to apply.
Applications to be returned to: email@example.com
Please note we do not accept CVs and only applications submitted on an application form will be considered.
Closing Date: Sunday 26th March 2023 midday
Interview Date: Wednesday 29th March 2023
Crofty Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. There is an expectation of all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a successful Disclosure & Barring check and satisfactory references.
As a part of our recruitment process, the Trust might carry out online searches on those that have been shortlisted for interview as part of our legal duty to meet the safeguarding duties set out in Keeping Children Safe in Education. These searches may include, but are not limited to search engines, news websites. Any information discovered in the searches that the Trust deems relevant, and therefore processes and uses, will be stored in line with our Data Protection Policy and the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
The online searches will be carried out by a member of staff who does not sit on a selection panel and only information relevant to the recruitment process will be passed to the panel.
By applying for a vacancy within the Trust, you consent to online searches being carried out, and furthermore, understand that we have a legitimate interest in doing so. We may use any information uncovered to help identify incidents or issues that are available online and may discuss these with you at interview.
If you have any concerns or questions in relation to the online searches, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Assistant Job Description
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.