Work for Crofty
Crofty has an amazing team of staff, committed to our core purpose, which is to give our learners the best possible start in life, to unlock possibilities and enable them to make choices about their future.
“There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about.” Margaret J. Wheatley
When working for us you can expect:
- A culture that encourages and supports staff to be creative and innovative, making a difference to the lives of our communities’ young people
- To be part of a supportive professional community with opportunities for career development within the Trust’s schools
- Access to an incredible package of employee benefits, including:
- Salary sacrifice electric car leasing scheme
- High street discounts including 4% off supermarket shopping
- Cycle to work scheme / reduced gym membership
- Free eye tests at Specsavers
- Membership of Education Mutual health and wellbeing services
- Highest support staff pay in Cornwall
- Access to the teacher’s pension scheme or the local government pension scheme
- Appraisal and professional development, based in the Crofty values, that ensures that every staff member has personalised supported to succeed
Please visit the following page for our Current Vacancies.
If there are no suitable vacancies then why not join our Talent Pool for future opportunities.
Please click on the Pdf below for further information on the Education Mutual health and wellbeing services: