Contract Type: Fixed Term until 31/8/23 in the first instance.
Working Pattern: 30.33 hours per week
Grade: Crofty Grade 2 (£11.18 per hour)
Closing Date: Midday Friday 3rd February 2023
Interview Date: Wednesday 8th February 2023
Location: Pennoweth Primary School, Drump Road, Redruth TR15 1NA
Our Trust is a group of schools working as one, connected by a shared purpose to enrich the lives of children and their families across Cornwall. Our schools pride themselves on providing children with great teaching, every day, from dynamic teaching and support staff in unique settings led by inspirational leaders.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work with the Class Teacher to support the educational, social and physical needs of our children.
The successful candidates will:
- Have previous experience of working within a primary school classroom.
- Have experience of working with children with special individual needs.
- Be passionate about enabling children to achieve their very best.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident to deliver interventions to individuals as well as communicate to parents.
- Enjoy working within a team to embrace and embed new strategies and approaches across the school.
- Enjoy the challenges of change and be able to adapt their practice to meet the needs of the children they are supporting.
- Be energetic, ambitious and keen to progress their career.
- Demonstrate an awareness of individual needs and different learning styles of individual pupils.
This post is for 30.33 hours per week, term time only.
Pennoweth School is located in Redruth and is at the heart of its community.
We firmly believe that children, and adults, need to feel safe and loved before they are in a position to progress well in their learning. As a result all of our actions are shaped by our DNA statements:
We are safe
We feel loved
We take responsibility
We are always learning
We are ready.
Our school is a place of continuous development and, with our new building in progress, our future is exciting.
Our Trust is committed to working collaboratively providing ongoing CPD and career opportunities to enable you to make a difference to the benefit of pupils and the local community.
To apply for this position, please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crofty Multi Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. There is an expectation of all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a successful Disclosure and Barring check and satisfactory references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.